Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In times of Change.

As I stood singing the lyrics to a new song with the same 200-300 people every sunday, I became aware of something I hadn't been aware of before.                 

"Everything thing is Changed,
Nothing is the same,
Everything thing is Changed.....for me"

Like coming up to a sign that gets clearer and clearer the closer and closer you get.  I became aware of something that had already taken place.  It was like I was meeting myself for the first time.  In my mind I could see myself introduce myself to myself.  Freaked me out too.  "I'm Charles",  As if to say I am the unlimited possibilities of you that you couldn't see.  I thought to myself "I feel different"?  Concerned that this was just an emotional experience waiting for the spirit in the atmosphere to die, I thought " Am I really different"?  Wondering if i'm just going to go back to being the old me, full of limits, and impossibilities."Wait"  I thought.   I am different"! In that moment for whatever reason I just knew it, but I realized I had always been different only this was the first time I was accepting it. 

Up until that moment I had been changing.  Growing from who I was to who I was going to be in the next stage of my life.  With the many ups and downs highs and lows, you start to see a pattern that is much like the old you.  Start, stop, fast, slow, with seemingly no real difference to who you are.  This time was different, there was something permenate I felt within me that i just couldn't deny.  Then it hit me "All this changing lead to me being Changed".  The constant shifting meant I was moving.  As frustrating as it was and is, you cannot be Changed without changing.  Being Changed is when you completely go from one thing to another.  Changing is the process of going from one thing to another.  There is something different about me and I know it.  I've grown.  With growth comes change and with change comes pain.  I've endure much in my life.  For your life to change you must change, first.  So the question for me and everyone wanting to be more, do more to have more is how much pain are you willing to go through to be Changed?


To Subscribe to TRP click the link under the comments section.  If you’re a fan Click the Follow Button on The Rehab Project blog and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page @ therehabproject1. 

As Always
Thank you for coming to visit!
Charles Henderson
Phone: 617-329-9007
Chief Rebuilder
The Rehab Project:
Because a Life can be...REBUILT!
Find us on Facebook & Twitter@
The Rehab Project

No comments:

Post a Comment